While these pages should really be letting you know why this is a totally awesome website that you should love forever, I have no idea why anybody reads it. At all. After all this website is a collection of my thoughts, which aren't always coherent deep. I rant far more than I should, and tend to complain more than anything. So, yeah. Take all that for what you will. Here are some random tidbit about me (because I should have some more filler here):
- I'm the mother of a toddler, who is awesome.
- I work for myself, and go to school as well.
- I'm pushing 30 (and omg, I just said that) and enjoy art and design (which is actually what I do for work).
- I'm really, really geeky (both with graphics, and hardware / software of computers).
- I can build a computer.
- I can also code a website.
- I hate spiders.
- No really, they are scary.
- I also am not to fond of seafood. It's gross.
- I don't like talking about myself (irony).
- I'm divorced, but love making invitations for Weddings (irony!).
- I know (and use) both the internet definition of irony, and the Webster's definition.